Elizabeth Structure Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
RP called in reporting evacuations with the roof and single side of house involved at Chelsea Ct. Elizabeth E271, E273, M271, TN271, TN273 dispatched. First on scene reported rear Charlie side involved. E271 is in attack mode.

Elbert Ops-1

U/D: C270 on scene.

U/D: Command reports units can handle, searching for next in ambulance for standby medical.

Last edited:

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
Just a note, another structure fire occurred same day at 417 S Banner St involving their garage...interesting enough it was .5 miles away from first scene of the day. Fast knock by Elizabeth.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Just a note, another structure fire occurred same day at 417 S Banner St involving their garage...interesting enough it was .5 miles away from first scene of the day. Fast knock by Elizabeth.

Interesting the 2nd fire in a car port got a 2nd medic unit mutual aid from Franktown also.

Jim<

CRfan1

Premium Subscriber
Interesting the 2nd fire in a car port got a 2nd medic unit mutual aid from Franktown also.

Jim<

Yea that is pretty interesting...prob because a bunch of the other departments are volunteer in Elbert and it would be faster for Franktown to respond then any other department...

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Yea that is pretty interesting...prob because a bunch of the other departments are volunteer in Elbert and it would be faster for Franktown to respond then any other department...

And probably much easier to get an ALS ambulance from Franktown than the other Elbert County depts.

Jim<

CRfan1

Premium Subscriber
And probably much easier to get an ALS ambulance from Franktown than the other Elbert County depts.

Jim<

Yep..I know rattlesnake and Elbert take forever to get in to their apparatus for calls...its the chief for both departments thats on the radio first going enroute.

Status
Not open for further replies.