Casle Rock reverse 911.

Status
Not open for further replies.

04Z1V6

5300 block of Lost Meadow trail, Castle Rock.
Just so you all know I have brought down Parker main and Castle Rock PD main do to SWAT patch.

4436time

In Gov't We Trust
Premium Subscriber
Police have had the suspect contained in a house (not sure if it's his or not) on High Plains Place for over an hour.

4436time

In Gov't We Trust
Premium Subscriber
Pretty close.

I heard the call come in and have been listening since. Was supplementing my HP-1 with your feed. I need more scanners!!!

Edit: I Google Mapped the location and was curious if it's the green house? The guy just said it was the third house in from the west, so I assume so.

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Yup standoff is very close to Station-153. Sounds like the victim was shot in the face and also pregnant very sad.

Jim<

Last edited:

CRfan1

Premium Subscriber
Yup standoff is very close to Station-153. Sounds like the victim was also pregnant very sad.

Jim<

List of FD units that are either there or have left but I heard FD dispatch this morn with Batt151, M151,E153. Then as the situation unfolded M154 was requested then then Franktown M181 was also requested.

04Z1V6

The update is there is no update. I am getting a bunch of encrypted traffic on DCSO SWAT now that I haven't in the past but still have traffic on DCSO C and CRPD CH-4. They just reported moving the robot in.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
The update is there is no update. I am getting a bunch of encrypted traffic on DCSO SWAT now that I haven't in the past but still have traffic on DCSO C and CRPD CH-4. They just reported moving the robot in.

SWAT CP moved to a non-enc DCSO TG.

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.