Lifeguard N39PH in-flight emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
LifeGuard N39PH, a BE20(Beechcraft King Air 200) is inbound Centennial Airport with an in-flight emergency, can't get his nose gear down. Pilot did declare an emergency and asked approach to roll the emergency equipment.

6 souls on board, 2.5 hours of fuel on board.

FlightAware > N39PH

Last edited:

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Pilot thinks the chain broke to the nose gear. There is one patient on board. Pilot is going to shut down on runway and requesting the ambulance to the plane to off-board the patient. KAPA ops is on TG 3064. Metcom Ops7 TG 1798

Last edited:

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Plane landed safely, however, the nose gear did not deploy and came to a stop on its nose.

Patient is out of the aircraft, and Medic-35 is on its way to childrens.

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Flight is operated by Tristate Careflight and the patient was coming to Denver from Cortez.

Jim<

Last edited:

ke0az

The plane was removed late Tuesday night (shortly before midnight, I'd guess). It was sitting on 35R adjacent to the FBO where I work.

GrayJeep

Premium Subscriber
For the journalists out there - this was not a hard landing.

This was a nosegear failure resulting in aircraft damage.

A hard landing is one where the passengers ask the pilot when he's hoping to be signed off to fly solo.....

Sporkupine

For the journalists out there - this was not a hard landing.

This was a nosegear failure resulting in aircraft damage.

A hard landing is one where the passengers ask the pilot when he's hoping to be signed off to fly solo.....

Exactly. My CFI used to say "a good landing is one you can walk away from, and a great landing is one where you can use the airplane again!"

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
This B200 is operated by Tri-State Care Flight LLC of Bulhead City, ARIZONA, and based at Durango, COLORADO.

If you fly flight simulator, you can use the AI version of this plane. FlightSim.Com - File List :) Must know how to compile flight plans though. Ttools will do that. Here's the model. FlightSim.Com - FlightSim.Com File List Use the search feature and keyword: jctx0605.zip. I can make the flight plans if you want.

...anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.