Broomfield Standoff, as paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Barricade, standoff possible shots fired working currently.

O/F DTRS, Online

Jim<

ecanderson

Premium Subscriber
Barricade, standoff possible shots fired working currently.

O/F DTRS, Online

Jim<
Sounds serious. The guy entered his RV and was trying to move it.

Edit: And the Broomfield PD ain't lettin' that happen. They've got it blocked in with 3 cruisers.

Edit2: I can't say what I'm hearing, but those boys from Broomfield are pretty doggone clever. Extra extra points to the tac team.

http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com/ci_17282037

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Suspect in-custody with minor injs to a swat officer.

Jim<

jfab

Now that this situation is over and the suspect is in custody, what TG was this all on? I know ch 1 was coded but there was minimal traffic on it. Didnt hear anything on special ops either.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Now that this situation is over and the suspect is in custody, what TG was this all on? I know ch 1 was coded but there was minimal traffic on it. Didnt hear anything on special ops either.

0005 Broomfield PD Ch-5 Tac

Jim<

ecanderson

Premium Subscriber
It was all in the clear on TG 5, Tac channel, right down to the strategy they were employing. Good grins, but I was surprised it wasn't on an encrypted channel. They were sharp enough to black out the backup camera on his RV with paint and do a little hydraulic work underneath to assure he didn't go anywhere. Never did figure out what kind of "paper" he wanted to see before he'd surrender. Perhaps the news will eventually explain that.

Status
Not open for further replies.