Active Shooter - Officer Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moosemedic

12:12 Dispatch advising "Crossfire"

There are Propane tanks placed in the parking lot, he's shot one, and it's actively expelling gas in the parking lot

Last edited:

Moosemedic

Sounds like TWO officers are hit.
One is enroute to the Hospital
The second is reported "down" and that "he is not moving"

Last edited:

Mick

King Soopers locked down, CSP helping on DTRS TG 2522, Fire using TG 4620, 4625, AMR TG 4896. Numerous officers have been shot. Suspect up against the Planned Parenthood building, he has propane tanks set up to shoot at.

In progress, DTRS TG 4575 CSPD Falcon Division. Planned Parenthood, Centennial and Fillmore.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
ABC news is interviewing a female party (witness) locked inside a business. This is insane, apparently they don't know where the suspect is, unreal.

superfreak

Unbelievable listening.. Tragic, and unfolding as we listen. Bearcat evacuating victims after driving int the building, S.O. taking a shot to the leg. They are being extremely methodical trying to protect innocent people. I wish they could drive that truck right over the MF.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
May God bless those Bearcat operators, along with all other LEO's on scene. This is totally unreal. Normally you would think this was a "crazy, never-gonna-actually-happen" training scenario some Firearms instructor dreamed up...

Denverpilot

Gentlemen, let's try and refrain from posting any play by play type posts.

Glad you said that.

I don't suppose this one will be a security problem, though...

"Suspect detained."

Good job CSPD.

Still a lot of work to do to clear the building and process the scene.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
OMG, the suspect is in custody without incident, it sounds like he randomly/unexpectedly surrendered, the suspect claims he was alone. They are now clearing for EOD's.

Denverpilot

I doubt it was random. They were talking to him.

I've got $20 that says a professional negotiator, who won't get any public credit, did their job well.

punky1402

Premium Subscriber
Lets hope the injured civilians and LEO survive their wounds, hoping for their safety.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Live Feed

Once again, I heard sensitive information on a live feed during a LE incident. Nice! Gosh, I wonder if the shooter was listening? Yes, I hope that the survivors do better than expected.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.