Metro N. Colorado win500 2010 update

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
Updated with Longmont and rebanded 700 primary CC's.

Adjust your CC's & Multi-site to your liking. Bank 9 Metrowide is setup for multi-site scan all CC's for best results.

Attachments

• METROTK1210.zip
    15.1 KB · Views: 159

polymorph7

Thank you so much for this file. As a new pro-106 owner, I know that file will be helpful to Me - in fact, Eric just told Me last night how helpful this file will be for Me!

Now, let me show my ignorance and hope not to be laughed at too hard. What does the TK mean in the file name?

And what does this sentence mean: "Adjust your CC's & Multi-site to your liking. Bank 9 Metrowide is setup for multi-site scan all CC's for best results."

If it is too puerile, to answer in the forum, please send me a message with the information. Thank you very very much.

I am loving this new scanner, but I have no idea what to do with it :)

Thank you again for posting it. I know I speak for many who do not post when I say it is such help that we all appreciate.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
puzzleriddle said:
re banding ONLY applies to the 800mhz band.

Not true at least in Colorado.

The state of Colorado had a blanket 700 MHz temporary authorization for their 700 MHz frequencies and sites up until permanent licenses were issued over this past summer. Some frequencies previously used were re-allocated when the FCC made adjustments to the 700 MHz bandplan.

Between this and the permanent licenses being issued earlier this year every 700 MHz site in Colorado had all transmitters retuned for the new bandplan.

For polymorph7:

TK means trunked.

CC's Mean Control Channel frequencies.

Multi-Site is a mode where the scanner can scan mutliple sites during scanning.

The radioreference wiki is your friend

Pro-106 - The RadioReference Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.