hurricane katrina

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfish

Premium Subscriber
I'm listening to the National Guard on the Louisiana state trs, I can keep you guys updated on stuff if you want. I can't stream the audio (no audio cable). They just reported that the tower in Jackson Parish has been destroyed by the hurricane. They are working on setting up an 800mhz antenna in the superdome. Two panels on the roof of the superdome have been blown off. They said the size is about 20 feet long and 4-5 feet wide. There is a constant flow of water into the dome in over 5 different places.

ROOFLIFECO

Premium Subscriber
If any of you guys are watching some of the images of this disaster on CNN or FOX NEWS, man o man, thats horrible. Those people who are looting all of the stores really should be shot (not really). God bless those people who stay in the local hospitals and manually ventilate the patients on life support. Thats how Americans are supposed to look out for one another. God bless all of the people fighting their way through down there...

BobWeb

I just read that the looters were trying to get into one of the hospitals. Then there was apparently a nurse who went out to get fresh air and was promptly robbed at gunpoint. I can't even believe how these people act; trying to steal supplies from a place where people are already dying because of the lack of supplies and then robbing one of the people trying to help them. Hard to believe.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
BobWeb said:
I just read that the looters were trying to get into one of the hospitals. Then there was apparently a nurse who went out to get fresh air and was promptly robbed at gunpoint. I can't even believe how these people act; trying to steal supplies from a place where people are already dying because of the lack of supplies and then robbing one of the people trying to help them. Hard to believe.

Great new feed

http://205.252.89.181:8000/live.m3u

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.