I 70 from Kansas to Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
dic said:
Finally doing the whole length of I 70.

Is the Trunked system still east of the Eisenhower tunnel and VHF west of it?

Thanks
DC

Yes, except for small patches of DTRS in Montrose and Moffatt Counties but that won't affect Interstate-70.

Jim<

The CSP Glenwood Springs and Eagle offices are using both VHF and DTRS at the moment. The units are using one or the other, and the dispatcher is simulcasting on both.

Grand Junction is still on VHF for dispatch, but they use DTRS frequently for their TAC channel.

If you are interested in the layout for the I-70 across UT, drop me an email and let me know how much you have and what you still need. Ive driven to California and back via the I-70 and I-15 3 times this year and have been sorting it all out.

dic

Thank you, sir, I would be interested in whatever information you have on hand.

I am traveling from Boston to Boulder City for a new job (musician--drummer--for various productions in Las Vegas) within the next two weeks.
Although I have done extensive research on the areas in which I will be driving, confirmation and any further information would be much appreciated.

I have traveled from Denver to Grand Junction on I 70 previously, but in 2000 and I am aware that things have changed.

Could you suggest how I might e mail you?

Thank you for your offer, it is appreciated.

DC

Status
Not open for further replies.