USA Pro Cycling Challenge Event - August 22-28, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Have been involved in weekly planning meetings since January, I'll personally be glad when it's over but it's also a 5 year commitment with the state.

MAC-20 will be used for EMS Operations in Chaffee, Pitkin, Lake, Gunnison, Routt, Grand and Summit Counties.

Jim<

Troop

State Ops 1 and Simplex 1 is going to be used for the peloton

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
State Ops 1 and Simplex 1 is going to be used for the peloton

Very extensive CSP ops plan in place they presented to us recently along with there comm director, there will even be a fixed wing overhead to relay communications as needed, along with the Versus/NBC helicopter filming.

Jim<

WJS884

Feed Provider
2011 Quiznos Pro Challenge

I'm taking time off from the job to work this event. Worked the Tour of CA back in May. We use rented radios (Moto TURBO) with an airborne repeater for the tour and conventional simplex at the start and end cities for stinging and security. I am the Public Safety liaison from the race staff to the local public safety command staff, usually working out of the mobile command post that is staged near the start or finish line. I hope the weather is nice for the event…j

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
U/D:

2407 CSP Statewide Ops-2 and 2703 CSP Statewide Ops-3 in use today.

Live on Versus 1400-1600 each afternoon also.

Jim<

Mick

450.625 and 450.825 both have MotoTRBO activity in Colorado Springs today. These are new to the Colorado Springs area, they may be related to the Challenge.

I'm taking time off from the job to work this event. Worked the Tour of CA back in May. We use rented radios (Moto TURBO) with an airborne repeater for the tour and conventional simplex at the start and end cities for stinging and security. I am the Public Safety liaison from the race staff to the local public safety command staff, usually working out of the mobile command post that is staged near the start or finish line. I hope the weather is nice for the event…j

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Stage 2

MAC-19 for Race MAC command post

MAC-20 for EMS operations

Gunnison to Aspen today and the race just started.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
MAC-19 will be the command channel again today for the time trials in Vail.

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.