Just some October Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Wow everyone has sure gotten quiet the last few days.

CDOT id's sure have picked up today especially with the highway closures out east, which now include I-70 Aurora to Limon.

Jim<

epbernstein

jimmnn said:

CDOT id's sure have picked up today especially with the highway closures out east, which now include I-70 Aurora to Limon.

Jim<

There's no snow in Boulder, only rain.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
jimmnn said:

Jim<

Just switched over to log Zap (Bennett) control channel and its full giving busy signals and this is only a small snow storm.

So much for a "wonderful statewide" digital system.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
mpdonala said:
6"-8" and blizzard conditions in the northern Springs.

Breckenridge reporting 24" new and Keystone 21"

Current closures include I-70 Aurora to Limon, US-24 Limon to Colo Springs, CO-86 Kiowa to I-70 and CO-94 East of Colo Springs.

Jim<

luke-1

12" here in Parker according to my gauge, and still coming down. A lot of tree damage also.

Luke

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
luke-1 said:
12" here in Parker according to my gauge, and still coming down. A lot of tree damage also.

Luke

Wow Zap is logging busy signals about every 90 seconds too much Arap County road and bridge chat.

Jim<

epbernstein

jimmnn said:
West of Boulder there certainly is.

Jim<

Yeah, my wife and daughter holed up in Frisco last night on their way back from a gymnastics meet in Aspen. They just got home a while ago.

rick521

Ks

West bound 70 at Goodland is closed. I suspect that all the good motel rooms are taken in Limon. Ha Ha Ha.

yooperinco

epbernstein said:
Yeah, my wife and daughter holed up in Frisco last night on their way back from a gymnastics meet in Aspen. They just got home a while ago.

Hmmm.....I drove from the western slope to Clear Creek county last night, I didn't think it was that bad. Lots of cars off the side of the road on both sides of vail pass though.

Thayne

Guess they better kick up the channel capacity or something at Bennett--maybe they will have to add a 700 site-LOL

epbernstein

yooperinco said:
Hmmm.....I drove from the western slope to Clear Creek county last night, I didn't think it was that bad. Lots of cars off the side of the road on both sides of vail pass though.

She got wind of the number of accidents on both sides of the tunnel, and decided to play it safe, which I applauded. Boulder schools were out today (scheduled, not weather-related), so there was no rush to get home.

yooperinco

There was a ton of cars in the ditch, so I can definately see why she would hold off on coming back. Vail pass was definately worse then eisenhower though. Glad she made it home o.k.

Status
Not open for further replies.