Weird freq part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

yooperinco

Ok...few weeks back I posted that I had heard transmissions on 155.4975 and nobody seemed to know what it was.

This weekend I was paying more attention to them. I heard it the clearest near I-70 & Colorado 65 (Mesa county), but continued to hear it up and over the Grand Mesa. I heard them say the address "8638 IE Road" (google search turns up nothing for that address). Unit ID's that I heard were "Adam 130" & "Lincoln 112", also heard a "King" # but don't recall exactly what it was.

Anyone have any Ideas?

The only thing I can think your are hearing is the Mesa County Sheriff repeater on 155.490. Its located up on the Mesa not too far from where you describe.

yooperinco

I'll tune my scanner in to that freq and then go down to 155.49 to see if that's what it is.
I think I did that before, and it didn't pick up anything on 155.49, and it sounded like bleed through on 155.505

I'll be that way in a week or two, so I'll see what I can figure out.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
yooperinco said:
Ok...few weeks back I posted that I had heard transmissions on 155.4975 and nobody seemed to know what it was.

This weekend I was paying more attention to them. I heard it the clearest near I-70 & Colorado 65 (Mesa county), but continued to hear it up and over the Grand Mesa. I heard them say the address "8638 IE Road" (google search turns up nothing for that address). Unit ID's that I heard were "Adam 130" & "Lincoln 112", also heard a "King" # but don't recall exactly what it was.

Anyone have any Ideas?

You're hearing MCSO Primary, repeater output 155.490. Main channel for the
Mesa County SO and all other law agencies in the county other than Grand
Junction PD and CSP. Also paging channel for the county's rural fire depts:
Glade Park, Debeque, Plateau Valley, Gateway-Unaweep.

John MNN-009 N3RTS
Grand Junction

Status
Not open for further replies.