Ft. Carson 400 mhz System

Status
Not open for further replies.

PappyM12

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have the correct setup for a PRO-96 on Ft. Carson and Pete Air Force Base. I have programmed according to the database and hear nothing from either system. I do have all 3 CC for Carson programmed but hear id info from them. At least I think they are programmed correctly! No problems getting the AFA and new Pete system.

Thanks
Jim

NeWcS

I think if you use the 'web import' in Win96 it should set it up correct for you!?!

-Jay

mpdonala

Premium Subscriber
Fort Carson

Good Luck many have been trying to get thier system to work on a scanner, but with no luck. I have been trying to work with one of the Chiefs out there and get thier info but it is slow going. As soon as I come up with something I'll let everyone know.

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
mpdonala said:
Good Luck many have been trying to get thier system to work on a scanner, but with no luck. I have been trying to work with one of the Chiefs out there and get thier info but it is slow going. As soon as I come up with something I'll let everyone know.
Ditto on Marks reply. I can monitor the AFA just fine, but the data on this site for Ft Carson is incorrect.
As for PAFB, its my understanding (and this could be wrong) that its all encrypted.

AngelFire91

Database Admin
firescannerbob said:
Ditto on Marks reply. I can monitor the AFA just fine, but the data on this site for Ft Carson is incorrect.
As for PAFB, its my understanding (and this could be wrong) that its all encrypted.

Anychance since you said the data on this site is wrong, you could submit an update so we might be able to change it so it could be right?

The data listed here on RR came out of one of their radios when the system first got started up and running, since then I understand they have changed some stuff around, so I'm not sure what the new stuff is.

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
AngelFire91 said:
Anychance since you said the data on this site is wrong, you could submit an update so we might be able to change it so it could be right?

The data listed here on RR came out of one of their radios when the system first got started up and running, since then I understand they have changed some stuff around, so I'm not sure what the new stuff is.

Sure, if I had the info. Myself and Mark have both programmed our radios with the info provided and it's obviously out of date. If I had the info, I'd be glad to share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.