Larimer County & WY now online

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mpg0515

Jim,

Where are you receiving Larimer and Wyoming Highway Patrol from? I can barely get any of Wyoming stuff from here and I am damn near in Wyoming!

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
mpg0515 said:
Jim,

Where are you receiving Larimer and Wyoming Highway Patrol from? I can barely get any of Wyoming stuff from here and I am damn near in Wyoming!

The feed is setup between Livermore and Red Feather Lakes. Also includes Cheyenne and Laramie Fire Depts as well as the WHP.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
jeffreyinberthoud said:
Cool deal jimm

do you have that trunk systems in or just the conventional?

It is scanning both but Wyoming's statewide trunk system is not online yet, good details regarding this are available in the Wyoming Forums section.

Jim<

M

mpg0515

jimmnn said:
The feed is setup between Livermore and Red Feather Lakes. Also includes Cheyenne and Laramie Fire Depts as well as the WHP.

Jim<

That explains why, I can sometimes hear WHP late at night when the conditions are good on their dispatch channel (155.445) however I can't hear Cheyenne PD or the FD trunked system. I guess Cheyenne is kind of in a hole, but I am only about twenty miles away. Very strange??

BobWeb

Some of my earliest scanning days were of the Laramie PD. I guess I'll have to tune in and see how things have changed up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.