Pepsi Center Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyes00only

It varies, but 6A is used often for PD, and fire really varies, and EMS even varies. Also there is a lot of T-O (traffic ops). Also I think they use the Pepsi Centers non-trunked radios too.

Jerry

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
eyes00only said:
It varies, but 6A is used often for PD, and fire really varies, and EMS even varies. Also there is a lot of T-O (traffic ops). Also I think they use the Pepsi Centers non-trunked radios too.

Jerry

DPD carries Pepsi Center radios and only uses Dist 6 if they need help, same with DFD.

DG does NOT provide EMS at the can, like they do at Invesco and Coors that's covered by Event Medical and AMR I believe.

Jim<

epbernstein

I asked a DPD officer tonight, and he told me that they are using 6C. He also showed me his HT which showed 6C on the display.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
epbernstein said:
I asked a DPD officer tonight, and he told me that they are using 6C. He also showed me his HT which showed 6C on the display.

That is correct Dist 6C if they need help from Denver and they also carry a Pepsi Center portable on there other lapel to find out when those dressed in Bertuzzi jail outfits like last night get a little out of hand.

Trust me folks it's about as interesting listening as watching paint dry.

Jim<

epbernstein

jimmnn said:
That is correct Dist 6C if they need help from Denver and they also carry a Pepsi Center portable on there other lapel to find out when those dressed in Bertuzzi jail outfits like last night get a little out of hand.

Trust me folks it's about as interesting listening as watching paint dry.

Jim<

I imagine so. I think I'll stick to "monitoring" Mike and Norm... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.