Status
Not open for further replies.

yooperinco

Can anyone help me figure out what agency I'm hearing on 154.25? I live in Clear Creek County, and heard them say "Amublance 3x (or xx) enroute to Aurora Medical Center, code 3"

The hard part for me is, that the frequency is licensed to a few agencies that I could possibly hear up here. I can pick up Boulder county down to Douglas (VHF Fire freqs), and out to Limon occasionally.

Any help would be appreciated.

luke-1

Fire-A CH-2

Covers small communities in southern Weld and Adams co. that have not moved to the State DTRS.

153.7850 is Fire-A Disp.

Luke

Troop

luke-1 said:
Fire-A CH-2

Covers small communities in southern Weld and Adams co. that have not moved to the State DTRS.

153.7850 is Fire-A Disp.

Luke

154.250 is Bennett Fire but they are on DTRS through ADCOM. in Ref 153.785, All Fire Departments that are paged by this freq are on DTRS, although they are still paged on VHF they are given a FG channel on 800.

If it was Bennett it could have been Ambulance 91,92 and I think they have a 94,

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
yooperinco said:
Can anyone help me figure out what agency I'm hearing on 154.25? I live in Clear Creek County, and heard them say "Amublance 3x (or xx) enroute to Aurora Medical Center, code 3"

The hard part for me is, that the frequency is licensed to a few agencies that I could possibly hear up here. I can pick up Boulder county down to Douglas (VHF Fire freqs), and out to Limon occasionally.

Any help would be appreciated.

That would be Bennett FD, although they are moving towards DTRS.

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.