Winter Park,Grand county

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2SWD

I am visiting winter park this winter, and I would like a list of all Police,fire,Ems,Business, and Govt freqs.Please refer me to an up to date sight.What Police Dept represents Winter Park and any other details.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
N2SWD said:
I am visiting winter park this winter, and I would like a list of all Police,fire,Ems,Business, and Govt freqs.Please refer me to an up to date sight.What Police Dept represents Winter Park and any other details.

Grand County Sheriff's Department

Winter Park Ski Area is on a trunked system.
DTRS tower coverage in thatb area now but really limited users.

Jim<

yooperinco

Database

I personally checked all of the frequencies for grand county that are in the data base (except road dept). All are current and up to date. The only one that isn't in the database (don't know why, I submitted it) is the 155.115 that Jim listed above (I believe it is an EMS channel if my memory serves me correct)

Also 154.775 & 154.830 for State Patrol in Grand county

Scott.

soccerbyron

Winter Park and Fraser technically have their own police department now, but are still dispatched by the Grand Co. SO. They are using "Paul-XX" for their call signs. 153.815 is the Grand Co. SO car-to-car freq.

155.115 is used for EMS and fire pagers.

The frequency reference pages on this site are a great place to start. Here is the link to the Grand County page:
http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&ctid=265

Status
Not open for further replies.