sable altura

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevecubfan

Premium Subscriber
i heard talkgroup 4121 last night being dispatched to the area of i believe was e 470 . sounded like adcom. located 4121 under adams county in the database . can anybody what area sable altura covers in adams county. thanks.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
stevecubfan said:
i heard talkgroup 4121 last night being dispatched to the area of i believe was e 470 . sounded like adcom. located 4121 under adams county in the database . can anybody what area sable altura covers in adams county. thanks.

A portion of I-70 just East of Colfax, and a portion of E-470 just South and North of I-70 as well.

http://safd41.org/

Jim<

MikeyB

FiremanSparky

Sable Altura

Sable Altura Fire Dept. covers territory in Arapahoe and Adams Counties. Generally, the bounderies are from DIA to the north (TRACON facility), Quincy to the south, Picadilly Rd. to the west, and Airpark Rd. to the east. Many areas in these bounderies have been annexed by Aurora. I-70 is covered from Picidilly to Airpark, and E-470 is covered from Jewell Ave. to 64th Ave., with Aurora Fire Dept. co-responding in some area's. In the past, everytime we tried to get a map on the Website, Aurora annexe's something, so we have left it out. We have plans for a second station in the next few years in the area of 88th Ave and Tower Rd. There may be some growth in the future, will keep you posted.........
F

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.