Police brutality

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGroves

ADAMS COUNTY - 9Wants to Know has learned that the Adams County District Attorney is investigating at least four Westminster police officers for alleged police brutality.

The charges stem from a police chase involving the officers in August. The suspect, who was finally captured by Westminster police, was injured during the arrest. Two Federal Heights police officers reported the alleged abuse.

The officers work for the Westminster "SCAT" team, which stands for the Special Crime Attack Team in the department.

Westminster Police Chief Dan Montgomery told 9News Monday afternoon he is taking the allegation very seriously. He asked for an outside agency to investigate and he has started his own internal administrative investigation.

The Adam's County Critical Incident team determined the Adams County district attorney should investigate.

-----

What happened to the good ole days when if you messed up and you got your ass kicked and you didn't do it again. If I were a Westminster cop I would look forward to the day when po dunk Federal Heights has to call in some real cops to handle their mess (they do it all the time). Anyone ever heard the term, "If I have to chase you, I'm bringing an ass whoopin with me?"

For anyone has ever interacted with a Federal Heights police officer then you know what quality of people they hire. Not only should these alligations not move forward, these two Fed Hghts officers should outed and forced to resign just for being a woman's sex organ.

That's my opinion, and I am not wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.