Jefferson County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
I notice that Green Mountain & Mt. Morrison between both have 16 CC's. Should I put everyone of these in? Do they have to be in order? Are these CC's for all of Jefferson county including Lakewood PD & West Metro Fire?

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
I notice that Green Mountain & Mt. Morrison between both have 16 CC's. Should I put everyone of these in? Do they have to be in order? Are these CC's for all of Jefferson county including Lakewood PD & West Metro Fire?

Those sites are just for Lakewood, West Metro and Wheat Ridge the remainder of Jeffco agencies remain on the DTRS.

Jim<

utlchris

Those sites are just for Lakewood, West Metro and Wheat Ridge the remainder of Jeffco agencies remain on the DTRS.

Jim<

Spirit if monitoring the Lakewood system it would be yes to both towers and all CC's. The CC rolls quite often, and transmissions on both towers not always duplicate.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
So if some of Jeffco agencies are still on DTRS, what is Lakewood, West Metro and Wheat Ridge on? I thought they went to DTRS? What CC's should I have in for Jeffco Sheriff? I see 2 CC's Jeffco is on, Riley Peak & Lookout Mt? Is that the only 2 I should have in for Jeffco Sheriff? I live in Northern Colorado.

utlchris

So if some of Jeffco agencies are still on DTRS, what is Lakewood, West Metro and Wheat Ridge on? I thought they went to DTRS? What CC's should I have in for Jeffco Sheriff? I see 2 CC's Jeffco is on, Riley Peak & Lookout Mt? Is that the only 2 I should have in for Jeffco Sheriff? I live in Northern Colorado.

Lakewood, West Metro, Wheat Ridge went to a Harris P25 system not the same as the State DTRS.

Jeffco works off of may Sites (CC's) Lookout and Riely would be two of them. Not sure how far North you are or if you are able to receive those towers.

Status
Not open for further replies.