Mile High Flea Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROOFLIFECO

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone happen to know where to get, or the actual frequencies, for Mile High Flea Market in Commerce City? I searched google and everywhere and could not find them...Any help appreciated. Thanks a ton!

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
A scanner with nearfield reception would work great for identifying freqs in use over there.

PRO-97's IMHO are the best scanner for doing this. Uniden 246's and 396's along with the PRO-83 for rad shack are capable as well but are not as sensitive as the PRO-97 in "Signal Stalker" mode.

I cannot imagine any exciting listening for a flea market other than when the S.O. is rounding up sellers with stolen goods. (Which I have heard before)

Phil.

stevecubfan

Premium Subscriber
mile high flea market

mile high flea market uses 2 frequencies 463.8375 and 464.8375 162.2 pl. if there are any others i'm not aware of them. the two listed have been in use for many years.

stevecubfan

Premium Subscriber
mile high flea market

to add to what phil said the most exciting thing i've ever heard is when they come on the air to report vehicles that drive through the gate without paying. i also see adams county sheriffs there but if they ever transmit i don't know which talkgroup they would use.

stevecubfan

Premium Subscriber
flea market

that's part of the hobby no matter where you are if you see someone transmitting on a radio i would bet a lot of listeners want to know what frequency their on regardless of how boring it is

ROOFLIFECO

Premium Subscriber
firescannerbob said:
Wow! A flea market! Thats gotta be exciting listening! :)

The freqs are not for me. They are for a friend who wanted them for his scanner. I have heard Fire, EMS and PD down there on the flea market freqs. when I had them in my astro saber a long time ago and they had medicals, stolen goods, etc. Thanks for your help guys.

eyes00only

stevecubfan said:
that's part of the hobby no matter where you are if you see someone transmitting on a radio i would bet a lot of listeners want to know what frequency their on regardless of how boring it is
I like to listen to the weird stuff!

Jerry

Todd-NG

stevecubfan said:
mile high flea market uses 2 frequencies 463.8375 and 464.8375 162.2 pl. if there are any others i'm not aware of them. the two listed have been in use for many years.

From an old frequency book of mine, it shows a third freq. for Mile High Flea Market of 464.8875.

Status
Not open for further replies.