Grand County

Status
Not open for further replies.

yooperinco

154.160 East Grand Fire Protection District
154.445 Grand Fire Protection District

I was in Grand county on Saturday and have confirmed that these frequencies are active.
I think the Grand FPD channel may be some sort of TAC channel, since I believe they are dispatched by GCSO. Firefighters (?) were talking to each other about the best way to get to a house where they believed there was a structure fire.

soccerbyron

All fire departments in Grand County are dispatched by the Grand Co. SO. East Grand Fire (154.160) covers everything from Winter Park to Tabernash. 154.445 is, at least according to my records, Granby FD. There is an area between Tabernash and Granby that has quite a few housing developments, so depending on where the fire was, both departments might have had units respond and those are the freqs they talk to each other on.

East Grand Fire has two stations, one between Winter Park and Fraser and the other in Tabernash.

yooperinco

Grand

154.445 could be Granby. I heard activity on it, and was coming down the hill between Granby & Tabernash when I saw smoke coming from the hill on the south(?) side of the road. An FCC search showed that it belongs to Grand FPD however.

Status
Not open for further replies.