13-... Talk gorups in Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougjgray

I was hearing some 13-... talk groups on denver area systems (Lakewood, Denver, Aurora) this morning sounded like testing is that going to replace CLEER/FERN in the Denver area.

M

mpg0515

dougjgray said:
I was hearing some 13-... talk groups on denver area systems (Lakewood, Denver, Aurora) this morning sounded like testing is that going to replace CLEER/FERN in the Denver area.

They were doing a "Network First" test. Heard several DTRS agencies and most metro edacs systems.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
dougjgray said:

Might want to refer to the Network First message posted, testing for that system was 1030am today.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
dougjgray said:

Did you hear the audio quality? Don't think they'll be any quick replacement of VHF and UHF mutual aid channels.

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.