Denver Police Online Feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scan-Denver

Due to the average number and peak number of listeners to the Denver Police feed using windows media encoder, I have decided to also stream on teamspeak server incidentbroadcast.com:8767 on channel: CO- Denver Police which is capable of 150 listeners.

This not only frees up more bandwidth on my personal computer, but also makes it possible for more to listen in when something big is happening.

I am also trying to setup a 2nd and maybe even a 3rd feed on the teamspeak server for I-calls, high speed chases, and other police activity.

I will continue to stream on windows media, however I may have to shorten the number of listeners on it.

Steve2003

Someone should set up a feed with All Call, Mac, Cleer, Fern, Itacs, Patch Chs, Etc. Chances are when something big happens, you will hear it on one of the interop chs.

Scan-Denver

Steve2003 said:
Someone should set up a feed with All Call, Mac, Cleer, Fern, Itacs, Patch Chs, Etc. Chances are when something big happens, you will hear it on one of the interop chs.
If you are referring to All Call on the Denver P.S. system, I have that streaming already on my feed. I am working on setting up another feed on the teamspeak server and if I am granted another channel, I'll add Cleer on it as well.

icemantim8

Premium Subscriber
Denver Live Feed

Hi from Santa Fe, NM
I checked out your DPD feed last night. Very clear, good reception. I grew up in Southern Colorado and it was neat hearing the goings on in the big D. Thanks for the feed.

Scan-Denver

Due to the average number and peak number of listeners to the Denver Police feed using windows media encoder, I have decided to also stream on teamspeak server incidentbroadcast.com:8767 on channel: CO- Denver Police which is capable of 100 listeners.

Also, would like to get the word out to everyone about using Yahoo Instant Messenger for notifying others of emergency events taking place and where to tune in. As you may or may not know, YIM will pop up a message on your screen and alerts you with an audio sound that you have an instant message. You can setup a notification group and put all members into this same group in order to send a message to everyone simultaneously (See example at bottom of page on the link above).

I can be contacted for further info on this by email or by Yahoo Instant Messenger ID: scan_denver. This is an opportunity to notify many across the globe of emergencies taking place, where to tune in, and to bring more listeners to your online scanner feed.

Scan-Denver

Ok, another change to the Denver Police online feed, have changed servers again, this link will point your browser to another link and all you have to do is press the play button and you're in !

Status
Not open for further replies.