Mac-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyes00only

I heard some ops on I-Tac one and someone said to change to Mac One because I-Tac one was breaking up badly. At the same time I heard some FD traffic. I can't monitor Mac One, but it sounded like a stake out in the Southeast Metro area. My guess would be Arapahoe's drug task force, and I wish them good luck.

Jerry

epbernstein

eyes00only said:
I heard some ops on I-Tac one and someone said to change to Mac One because I-Tac one was breaking up badly. At the same time I heard some FD traffic. I can't monitor Mac One, but it sounded like a stake out in the Southeast Metro area. My guess would be Arapahoe's drug task force, and I wish them good luck.

Jerry

It definitely sounded like a stakout of some sort. Thanks.

Scan-Denver

epbernstein said:
It definitely sounded like a stakout of some sort. Thanks.
Sounds like what I was monitoring on Denver's talkgroup 05-072/698 today. I'm thinking it might have been a joint taskforce.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
MAC-3 today

FBI units are doing a round up on Mac-3 this morning, just cleared an address in Broomfield now enroute Northglenn, Brighton and Comm City.

Funny timing, id 2475 is very active as well this am, CBI.

Jim<

Last edited:

luke-1

jimmnn said:
FBI units are doing a round up on Mac-3 this morning, just cleared an address in Broomfield now enroute Northglenn, Brighton and Comm City.

Funny timing, id 2475 is very active as well this am, CBI.

Jim<

This is a huge round up, I'm catching id's from all over the metro area!

Luke

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
luke-1 said:
This is a huge round up, I'm catching id's from all over the metro area!

Luke

Yes indeed and interesting they are actually passing the complete addresses along, guess maybe because it's a "closed system".

Jim<

luke-1

Also on Auroras Dispatch-3

Now why wouldn't they be using the Network First system they just tested for this?

Also some unidentified 12XX tg's involved in this

Luke

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
I'm sure everyone has caught this is a major multi-agency round up of the 50 most wanted see today paper page 13B for full page details.

Lots of monitoring opportunities continue.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
rckydenver said:
Listening to a TG 321 on Arvada/Westy wondering if this is a CLEER patch?

Have not heard any of this activity on CLEER yet.

Jim<

rckydenver

jimmnn said:
Have not heard any of this activity on CLEER yet.

Jim<
Jim i believe you got Arvada program, are you getting TG 321? also if have another DTRS scanner you'll hear the same thing patch on MAC-3.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
DENVER - Colorado law enforcement agencies are hoping you can help them round up the state's 50 most wanted criminals.

Names, pictures and descriptions of the fugitives can be found in Sunday's Denver Post.

About 100 officers will work to follow-up on tips from the public as part of the annual Crime Stoppers fugitive roundup.

"Typically these people don't stop committing crimes until they're arrested," says Broomfield Police Chief Tom Delend.

This marks the 11th-annual 50 most wanted roundup.

Anyone with information on any of the fugitives should call Crime Stoppers, or their local law enforcement agency.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
12 hours later and 50 most wanted roundup continues on Mac-3.

Jim<

BobWeb

Indeed, been a very interesting day out there. Just heard they are headed up to an address about 9 blocks from where I live so I'm curious to see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.