Mac 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFRfreak

I heard an arrest that took place at a residence on MAC 2 today. It sounded like it was a joing operation between JCSO and DCSO at a minimum. Is this a continuation of the "round-up?"

-LFRfreak

Last edited:

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
I hear signs this morning that it's not quite done yet.

Something to think about while folks are real eager to post "Hey I heard this on". The Communications Act is still in effect.

The old timers know what I am talking about.

Phil.

scanman310

scanlist said:
I hear signs this morning that it's not quite done yet.

Something to think about while folks are real eager to post "Hey I heard this on". The Communications Act is still in effect.

The old timers know what I am talking about.

Phil.

Phil,
I assume you are talking about the ECPA of 1986. Maybe this would be a good time to say something to the newer folks to the hobby who may not know what is and what is not allowed to be "said" just to cover our own butts. Maybe a refresher for all of us. There is certainly a lot of really cool traffic out there and with the excitment of new systems and tgs and whatnot, it IS hard to kinda "keep a lid on it."
Matt

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
Actually further back as in Communications Act of 1934.

ECPA does apply in some cases as well.

Phil.

scanman310

1934, Wow! you really are going back a ways! But you are right. What was heard was not to be repeated. I guess folks are just trying to make it eaiser to get a conformation on what tg belongs to who. As I said, I'm not so sure some of the newer hobbiyists are aware of the legislation. Just food for thought.
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.