heather gardens security

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevecubfan

Premium Subscriber
i remember many years ago hearing this security company on i believe 457.600 it was comical to listen to people calling in to report non residences walking on "my golf course''. does this company still excist and any ideas on frequencys ? thanks

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
stevecubfan said:
i remember many years ago hearing this security company on i believe 457.600 it was comical to listen to people calling in to report non residences walking on "my golf course''. does this company still excist and any ideas on frequencys ? thanks

Heather Gardens certainly still exists, just listen to DG they'll send an X car there about twice a day, but who knows who or what they are using for security. But last I heard there security force was EMT's and carried AED's.

Jim<

MikeyB

jimmnn said:
Heather Gardens certainly still exists, just listen to DG they'll send an X car there about twice a day, but who knows who or what they are using for security. But last I heard there security force was EMT's and carried AED's.

Jim<

Why does DG respond out of district into Aurora for them? Non-emergency transports?

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
MikeyB said:
Why does DG respond out of district into Aurora for them? Non-emergency transports?

Yes that's why I mentioned the BLS units (X-cars) otherwise 911 is Aurora Fire and Rural Metro.

Jim<

MikeyB

jimmnn said:
Yes that's why I mentioned the BLS units (X-cars) otherwise 911 is Aurora Fire and Rural Metro.

Jim<

I just didn't know that DG went out of district for non-emergency transports. I figured they would leave that to the private ambulance companies, since they're city-operated.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
MikeyB said:
I just didn't know that DG went out of district for non-emergency transports. I figured they would leave that to the private ambulance companies, since they're city-operated.

Ever checked to see where the reimbursement is in EMS? Hint it's not in 911 emergency calls. Since adding X-Car's about a year ago DG will go just about anywhere on interfacility transports or take homes.

Jim<

MikeyB

MarcM said:
Heather Gardens is in Denver. At that point Havana St is the boundry.

Marc

I think you're thinking about Windsor Gardens. Heather Gardens is off of I-225 near between Parker & Iliff in Aurora.

There is a lot of money in transports. I just didn't know they did strictly transports. But it does sound like a way to make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.