Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelFire91

Database Admin
Hello All,
I've received a submission saying that the Vail Resorts Trunked system is no longer used. I'm looking for some confirmation on this before I take it out of the database. Please let me know if it needs to be taken out of the database or if there is just some changes that need to be made to it. I will delete it out of the system next weekend if I don't hear anything or anyone saying to keep it.

Thanks,
Kevin
Database Admin for Colorado

jomak

Premium Subscriber
Don't know what to tell you. My family and I frequent Copper Mtn (their system is alive and kicking, although it can be very quiet on some days), but not Vail. Is their license still current? I wouldn't delete it unless the license has lapsed.

Some of my co-workers frequent Vail. Maybe I'll send a scanner programmed with the Vail system along with one of them next week.

J.T. Makatura

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
AngelFire91 said:
Hello All,
I've received a submission saying that the Vail Resorts Trunked system is no longer used. I'm looking for some confirmation on this before I take it out of the database. Please let me know if it needs to be taken out of the database or if there is just some changes that need to be made to it. I will delete it out of the system next weekend if I don't hear anything or anyone saying to keep it.

Thanks,
Kevin
Database Admin for Colorado

Kevin Vail Resorts 800Mhz trunked system has been off the air for more than a year.

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.