NE Colo Pursuit, as paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Washington County ongoing pursuit now on CR-kk & Rd 54, WCSO CSP enroute from Logan Co. DTR id 3998 & Mac18 <082>

Washington County u/d now on CR-58 from HH <82>

Washington County pursuit u/d now CR 44.5 in Logan Co <082>

Washington County u/d pursuit now on SH-61 SB app town of Otis (W/Y comm 082)

Washington co u/d veh stopped SH-61 CR-6 2 subj i/c Code 4 LUD <082>

Washington County U/D: Advising vehicle has stopped and 2 in-custody. Online Feed: http://scanner.kci.net:8000/scanner /082/ 001

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
High-Speed Chase Begins After Suspects Allegedly Stole Gas

POSTED: 7:31 am MST December 28, 2005
YUMA, Colo. -- Authorities chased two suspects in a vehicle traveling up to 110 mph on rural roads Tuesday after they allegedly drove off without paying for gas, the Washington County sheriff said.

Sheriff Larry Kuntz said the suspects -- a male driver and a female passenger -- allegedly left a Yuma gas station without paying. A Washington County Sheriff's deputy tried to pull them over a short time later on U.S. 34, but the couple drove off.

About a dozen authorities from Washington and Logan counties, as well as the Colorado State Patrol, followed the vehicle across the two counties on county roads for about half an hour, Kuntz said. Speeds were between 85 mph and 110 mph on the mostly gravel roads, he said.

The chase ended in Washington County when the couple decided to give up.

"My understanding is that a female passenger in the vehicle was scared and convinced the driver to stop," he said.

No one was injured. The couple, who have not been identified, were at the Washington County Jail Tuesday evening. The man faces other outstanding warrants, Kuntz said.

Thayne

You guys still doing the MNN thing? I heard Gazzo just dropped a wad on some new tower sites--So he might raise the price;)

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Thayne said:
You guys still doing the MNN thing? I heard Gazzo just dropped a wad on some new tower sites--So he might raise the price;)

MNN Paging yes active

MNN Radio yes active

Not sure what you are referring too?

Jim<

Thayne

I was helping some radio guys I know clean up a tower site up north and somebody mentioned that Gazzo bought the site. I was thinking he was the guy you all purchased your MNN talkgroup from--but I may be full of it. That's about it. What you are doing probably works better than using Nexthells for sure :)

Steve2003

Anyone know if there is going to be a tower site for MNN radio that covers Boulder? I know talks of putting in a site up north were going on at the scanner meeting.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Steve2003 said:
Anyone know if there is going to be a tower site for MNN radio that covers Boulder? I know talks of putting in a site up north were going on at the scanner meeting.

Yes one is already in place it just has to be linked in, via voip and we only have limited users in that area so far.

Jim<

Thayne

You guys might be in luck, there is one close to Greeley and one close to Hudson

Status
Not open for further replies.