Wheatridge PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

captaincraig44

Premium Subscriber
WRPD is officially 100% on the Lakewood system as of 1400 this day. None of the old CC's on their Moto system are still transmitting. Should be some new TG's as the various city services use their radios on Lakewood.

N0GTG

Scanner programmer since 1997
Premium Subscriber
Wheat Ridge PD on Lakewood

I've been hearing their main dispatch TG (probably simulcast) on the Lakewood trunk on TG 08-021 for several days now. I would suggest monitoring the 08-series for various WR TG's to appear soon. On Uniden radios, you can program what is called a 'wild card' ID in the AFS mode (not the decimal mode) by entering "08." <enter> (that's zero eight dot enter). This will let you hear any TG starting with 08- and display the TGID without having to program all the possible ID's.

eyes00only

N0GTG said:
On Uniden radios, you can program what is called a 'wild card' ID in the AFS mode (not the decimal mode) by entering "08." <enter> (that's zero eight dot enter). This will let you hear any TG starting with 08- and display the TGID without having to program all the possible ID's.

I always liked that feature on my Pro 94, but my Pro 95 has FAR BETTER reception. I will do the 08-XXX search and post what I hear. I probably wont get around to doing it until next year :).

Jerry

captaincraig44

Premium Subscriber
First new TG for Wheatridge on the Lakewood EDACS system - 04-015 Fire Tone-out, probably Fire 2 as they would often have tones on Fire 2 with the Moto system.

eyes00only

BobWeb said:
08-103 is also probably a WR fire channel but I haven't figured out which yet.

I am only searching 08's & also heard fire tone out on 103, and something on 101, but I was watching football, and can't confirm if it is fire tac. My darn Pro 94 keeps losing the CC.

Jerry

eyes00only

I did find out that 04-015 & 08-101 are simulcast (identical). Also have heard 04-016, but couldn't catch the 08 match.

Jerry

captaincraig44

Premium Subscriber
I think that 04-015 is actualy an equivalent to Denver's 12-XXX patch series. There was MAC-1 traffic on it last night with Lakewood and Jeffco, nothing to do with Wheatridge.

eyes00only

captaincraig44 said:
I think that 04-015 is actualy an equivalent to Denver's 12-XXX patch series. There was MAC-1 traffic on it last night with Lakewood and Jeffco, nothing to do with Wheatridge.

I think your correct. I heard that Lakewood & Jeffco patch late last night too.

Jerry

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
eyes00only said:
I think your correct. I heard that Lakewood & Jeffco patch late last night too.

Jerry

And I have heard 04-015 used on Denver for patches.

Jim<

rick521

Any more TG's

This thread sort of died on the on January 2. Has anyone figured out the talk groups for Wheat Ridge yet?

captaincraig44

Premium Subscriber
The PD channel seems to be "normal", but I've seen fire on at least three different TG's, including 06-001 this past weekend. I've been very busy lately and haven't had a good chance to monitor them lately. Believe me, I'll be on it since I am one of the few, if not the only one, on this list who lives in the all too exciting town of Wheatridge.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
If you expect a boatload of TG's for Wheatridge PD you are in for a big disappointment.

They only had 3 or 4 on the old system.

Phil.

The TG search function is your friend.

wozz

08-022 is the Wheat Ridge PD Channel 2. Since the new version of ID Tracker was released last week and its now working with my trusty old 245xlt, I've been concentrating on the Lakewood system.

Also lots of Wheat Ridge snow plows on 08-081 and 08-092. I've also picked up some Wheat Ridge Parks folks on 08-092 in the last few days so I suspect its a generic city services channel

I've also got a bunch of RR-unlisted Lakewood talkgroups that I'm still trying to pin down. Mostly public works type stuff.

wozz

captaincraig44 said:
The PD channel seems to be "normal", but I've seen fire on at least three different TG's, including 06-001 this past weekend. I've been very busy lately and haven't had a good chance to monitor them lately. Believe me, I'll be on it since I am one of the few, if not the only one, on this list who lives in the all too exciting town of Wheatridge.

06-001 has had a bunch of Lakewood PD surveillence going on the last few days. Haven't heard any fire.

wozz

One last note. I've heard Wheat Ridge FD on 04-016. I've also heard some police activity on there, but its not clear that it's Wheat Ridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.