Ride the Rockies 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieKe

Does anyone know any channel/frequency specifics for this year's ride? I would expect some DTRS MAC and CSP channels. Any other suggestions?

lazierfan

Feed Provider
Yes on the MAC channels; currently listening to Idaho Springs traffic containing bicycles on MAC19.

I have a bank of only mutual aid that I switch to for all MED channels, FERN, CLEER, Flight for Life. Comes in handy for special events. Then the participants and spectators are hit with speed traps by the local jurisdiction.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know any channel/frequency specifics for this year's ride? I would expect some DTRS MAC and CSP channels. Any other suggestions?

MAC-19 indeed has been active all morning including CSP-3 154.905 for the CSP units.

Jim<

CharlieKe

Yeah Jim, most of the coordination has been on MAC-19 all day. Anyone monitoring or involved knows that weather conditions including hail made a mess of the event today. Monitoring from here in Winter Park has included plenty of local PD, EMS and SAR traffic as well, and getting riders and bikes transported from Empire and from the top of Berthoud Pass will be continuing for a while this evening.
Charlie

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Yeah Jim, most of the coordination has been on MAC-19 all day. Anyone monitoring or involved knows that weather conditions including hail made a mess of the event today. Monitoring from here in Winter Park has included plenty of local PD, EMS and SAR traffic as well, and getting riders and bikes transported from Empire and from the top of Berthoud Pass will be continuing for a while this evening.
Charlie

OEM: Blizzard leaves Ride the Rockies cyclists stranded at top of pass | KDVR.com

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.