Poudre Fire Auth. Tone Outs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickak

Don't know any of the tones, but I do know the paid PFA stations are paged over landline (Zetron). The volunteer stations (8,9,11) are still paged over 453.25.

Rick

M

mpg0515

rickak said:
Don't know any of the tones, but I do know the paid PFA stations are paged over landline (Zetron). The volunteer stations (8,9,11) are still paged over 453.25.

Rick

True, but they still use audible tone outs on 453.25 and 155.385 for all stations and PVH med units.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
And, for what it's worth. They get paged via traditional pager as well.
icon6.gif
Is this the "Zetron" your referring to or something deferent?Boo!-Poltergeisty :-0

Last edited:

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
The original poster appears to be seeking paging tones so he can use the tone out function on a uniden 396 or 330.

I recommend using a program like scan record (sp?) and a tone generating program like NCH tone with a list of the standard quick call tone freqs to start figuring them out.

Sometimes you have to do some work in this hobby to get the results you are after.

Phil.

rickak

poltergeisty said:
And, for what it's worth. They get paged via traditional pager as well.
icon6.gif
Is this the "Zetron" your referring to or something deferent?Boo!-Poltergeisty :-0

http://zetron.com/data/site/templates/ZetronTemplate.asp?_resolutionfile=templatespath|ZetronTemplate.asp&area_0=pages/Menus/FireStationProd&area_1=pages/Products/FSA/M6-26

Status
Not open for further replies.