DPD Officers Veh stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Thornton: 10000 Block of Grant Street DPD officers 2004 F-150 pickup with 18" wheels and a lift kit has been stolen within the last hour, vehicle contained DPD uniforms and SWAT gear.

Metro wide bolo underway.

Jim<

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
rick521 said:
Did the BOLO happen to mention if keys were left in the vehicle?

From the communications I heard on ADCOM this morning keys were NOT left in the vehicle.

Phil.

Todd-NG

At about 15:40 hours Tuesday, Thornton Police recovered the stolen truck. The officer on scene ran the plate then requested the last 4 numbers of the VIN in the stolen vehicle report and they matched. The dispatcher then advised that this was the DPD officer's truck and that there was a police radio in the vehicle at the time it was stolen. The officer requested a flatbed tow because all 4 wheels were missing and then advised that he would look for the police radio. After that I was unable to hear if the radio was recovered because I was traveling in an area with poor reception.

williams63

hi all , well I found this site some timeback , maybe many of you know of it , however its nice to KNOW if ya buy a rig that is hot , here is a searchable data base listing all Stolen radios reported , many ems - fire and Police radios listed...good site .

Hope some one can use it !

http://www.genesisworld.com/stolen.asp

If the page fails to load , drop the stolen.asp part of the url.

Lemme know if it works...

Status
Not open for further replies.