29 Viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobWeb

Well, just when I thought the Colorado forum couldn't get any busier, I log on tonight and see 29 viewing!! Hard to believe, but great for us scannists here.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
No surprise being the 2nd busiest state forum with Maryland being the busiest.

fairrpe86

Pretty damn good if I do say so my self. Maybe we can get some of those people to start posting. It seems like i see about 5 or 6 names over and over on the forum and not many other names.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
fairrpe86 said:
Pretty damn good if I do say so my self. Maybe we can get some of those people to start posting. It seems like i see about 5 or 6 names over and over on the forum and not many other names.

That's true of most things a few participating and doing all the work and lots of lurkers.

Jim<

polymorph7

Yes, that is the way of the Internet, I have found.

But instead of looking askance at those who do not participate for whatever reason, let's enjoy those who DO participate.

Even in whatever small or large way they can :)

polymorph7

Well, as for a chat room, if there is no ability to have one here, there are a number of chat programs and IRC as well, that could provide one if people were really eager to have one.

Just a thought....

fairrpe86

Good theory on the partiscipation. Thanks to all who continue to provide the information on the latest breaking news events going on throughout the state.

rfburns

I would rather us encourage quality than quantity. There is a lot of quality info here. Thanks to those who post it.

skipshark773

I agree with the quality statement. I found the fourms in MD to be a informative and supportive community just as they are out here. I remember being overwhelmed by the state's DTRS when I originally moved out here. The information in the CO fourms paired with the database proved to be invaluable when programming my scanners. Indeed, thanks to all who submit information and participate in the fourms.

RDCat

Premium Subscriber
id like to be more active -but im way up here in little ol' Basalt-far away from u city people

luke-1

scanlist said:
No surprise being the 2nd busiest state forum with Maryland being the busiest.

I'll bet we are one of the only states to have quarterly gatherings set-up. :D

Don't forget, less than a month away!

Luke

rfburns

Arizona has monthly scannerist meetings in Tucson and Phoenix tho perhaps not directly related to RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.