Dtrs 8110

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
CSP 5A (Durango) trooper seems to be visiting today, probably at the academy, and is affliating with Lookout Mtn creating some interesting monitoring of SW Colorado activity from Denver.

Anyone else listening?

Jim<

CSP was doing an air ops early thismorning, you may have heard, on C-470, but it got delayed due to an aircraft issue, don't know if it ever got underway. At one time, I heard a training thing on the talkgroup. Logic doesn't point to SW Colorado on Lookout, unless they were here to participate in an ops with air. There was also a thread here around Christmas about a local t/g heard in Grand Junctin. I heard the same when I was there over the holiday weekend. Can't recall now the t/g. This issue begs the question if there is a some parallel communicatin in the system.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
evergreenwaterman said:
CSP was doing an air ops early thismorning, you may have heard, on C-470, but it got delayed due to an aircraft issue, don't know if it ever got underway. At one time, I heard a training thing on the talkgroup. Logic doesn't point to SW Colorado on Lookout, unless they were here to participate in an ops with air. There was also a thread here around Christmas about a local t/g heard in Grand Junctin. I heard the same when I was there over the holiday weekend. Can't recall now the t/g. This issue begs the question if there is a some parallel communicatin in the system.

All it takes is one radio visiting locally and set to 8110, makes sense to me they were probably at the academy in Golden. Why would a 5A trooper participate in air ops here?

Jim<

Troop

That's too much traffic for a 5A trooper....he wouldnt even open the door on that road!

Status
Not open for further replies.