Incident with 2 aircraft happening now

Status
Not open for further replies.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
An American flight called into base saying they had a medical emergency and requested EMS ASAP when they touchdown for an unconscious passenger. Don't know if this is the same event though?

polymorph7

Unfortunately I was out of the room when it all started. The scanning bank had denver police and attendent services on their 24 frequencies and the pridemark/airlift frequencies.

When I was able to get back into the room, most of it was over and I tried to get it into the forum for everybody before looking for the frequencies:-(

I'm sorry, Jim, I know I failed miserably.

Sigh.....

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
polymorph7 said:
Unfortunately I was out of the room when it all started. The scanning bank had denver police and attendent services on their 24 frequencies and the pridemark/airlift frequencies.

When I was able to get back into the room, most of it was over and I tried to get it into the forum for everybody before looking for the frequencies:-(

I'm sorry, Jim, I know I failed miserably.

Sigh.....

Not a problem in the least if it was DIA realize the run about two or three amber alerts per/day and another 5 to 10 medicals a few of those diverted flights each day as well.

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.