CSP Renumbering in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0nhj

In way too deep...
Feed Provider
Well, in the past I expected all the changes on January 1st, and July 1st.

But the past few days I've noticed that the 4C trooper numbers have changed,

Not sure if they are phasing in the changes (i.e.: troopers first, then Sgts, etc.), or if 4C is just started early.

Regardless, expect the change of numbers over the next couple of weeks as all the transfers, promotions, etc., reshuffle the radio call signs they use.

Chuck

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
Add the new Troop 3D to the mix this week as well. 3D is what was recently 3B East the Limon, Burlington, East Central Colorado Area. Primary TG as has been the case for years is 2459.

scanlist

No. 3B still exists and has, from all indications monitoring them, returned to their original coverage of N.E. Colorado Logan, Morgan, Phillips, Sedgwick, Washington, Eastern Weld and Yuma counties.

The TG for 3B has always been 2477 with 2479 as TAC.

3D is what was know as the 1A area before the elimination of the 6 area troops.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Add the new Troop 3D to the mix this week as well. 3D is what was recently 3B East the Limon, Burlington, East Central Colorado Area. Primary TG as has been the case for years is 2459.

Good catch! I haven't yet heard this troop name, hopefully I will soon. Clearly I will have to update a bunch of RID's in Pro96com...

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Update: It looks like they ALSO added a 1-Baker troop. I heard several references to it this morning. In fact, I just heard a 1-Baker unit at 470 @ MP 18. I'm not sure what TG they're using, 1-Charlie didn't have East and West talkgroups.

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
3D is what was know as the 1A area before the elimination of the 6 area troops.

Do you happen to know if 3D a modified 1A with it's western border defined by the 2013 changes to 1C and 1D, or is this a full return of the old 1A boundaries?

Update: It looks like they ALSO added a 1-Baker troop. I heard several references to it this morning. In fact, I just heard a 1-Baker unit at 470 @ MP 18. I'm not sure what TG they're using, 1-Charlie didn't have East and West talkgroups.

1B has been around for a while (since before I listed) and is dedicate to E-470 if I remember correctly. As for TG, I think they just use whatever 1C is on. It is on the Troop Map on the wiki as a little gold ribbon (the color was intentional).

EDIT: Will you look at that, CSP has individual maps for each Troop on their website now. I guess I have a little bit of work to do.

Last edited:

scanlist

Good question. I would believe they would stick with the 2013 changes for a seamless transition. Boundary wise in relation to the metro area I do not know.

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
I know this topic has strayed from the renumbering aspect, but I have a draft of the new CSP map with the most current data from their site and the forums. Let me know if anything appears to be incorrect. I'll probably update the map on the Wiki with this one in a couple of weeks. Click on the thumbnail for full resolution.

Last edited:

rfburns

CSP Renumbering IP

Pinning ceremonies have been held at the Troops on various days. Last Thursday morning for instance was at Limon. They may be instituting the updated callsigns following the pinning ceremonies.

Troop

3D became a troop on the 1st. This is the back peddling of our command staff fixing the original redistricting that jacked everything up. I'm sure there's more changes but it'll be slow and under the radar. 1B is the tollway team

Status
Not open for further replies.