Fire In Thornton

Status
Not open for further replies.

RISC777

A residential fire in Thornton dispatched by North Metro at approx. 01:15 this morning claimed the life of the lone resident. Sad event.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
RISC777 said:
A residential fire in Thornton dispatched by North Metro at approx. 01:15 this morning claimed the life of the lone resident. Sad event.

11000 Block of Elizabeth Circle is what I am hearing and it was a forty four year old gentleman.

Jim<

Last edited:

RISC777

Yes, Elizabeth Cir W, second house on right. I tell you, I look at and think about my own home and family and how prepared I and they are if ever anything happened on the personal, home-front.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Man and his dog die in nighttime fire

A 43-year-old Thornton man and his dog died of smoke inhalation Friday night when the man's house caught fire, officials say.

Norman Milihram II, 43, was found in an upstairs bathroom of his home, 11783 Elizabeth Circle West, said Chad McCollum, Thornton Fire Department spokesman.

A passer-by called for help at around 1 a.m. after the fire started in the living room, McCollum said. Four fire engines and three medical units responded to the blaze within five minutes, he said.

The divorced computer technician lived alone, said his uncle, Gerald Milihram of Manassas, Va.

Firefighters are investigating the cause of the fire, McCollum said. No foul play is suspected, he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.