Train vs Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Adams County: Train vs Car on Denver Street in Bennett requesting an immediate AB Standby. O/F 154.250, 154.280, DTRS, Online

Jim<

epbernstein

Jim--do you have a list of the abbreviations you use in these posts? I get most of them, depending on how intuitive my brain is at the moment :), but I don't get them all...

Thanks,

AB Standby = Airborne Standby. Helicopter will fly overhead unstead of sitting on the pad waiting to be called

O/F = On Frequency/Operation Frequency

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
epbernstein said:
Jim--do you have a list of the abbreviations you use in these posts? I get most of them, depending on how intuitive my brain is at the moment :), but I don't get them all...

Thanks,

Sure most of them are on our web site and if you can't find them there just ask, we use them to keep the pages shorter especially for folks receiving on cell phones.

Jim<

Troop

where was that?...there is no Denver Street in Bennett...the tracks only cross at Palmer and Adams....oh wait...it's probably Watkins

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Troop said:
where was that?...there is no Denver Street in Bennett...the tracks only cross at Palmer and Adams....oh wait...it's probably Watkins

Denver Street in the Bennett FPD so it's probably Watkins.

UP Tracks.

Jim<

epbernstein

jimmnn said:
Sure most of them are on our web site and if you can't find them there just ask, we use them to keep the pages shorter especially for folks receiving on cell phones.

Jim<

I'll give it a look-see, thanks!

fairrpe86

Jim, what does OEM stand for?? I saw it in the douglas/franktown fire post but had no clue what it meant

Status
Not open for further replies.