New kid on the block

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveRunner

Howdy gang!
I am a new member of RR and look forward to being an extra set of ears in the quest to figure out the unknown TG's. Been into scanning for quite some time, just never found a community like this.

RISC777

Welcome to RadioRef. It's a good source of info, frequencies, a place to ask questions (and there are no dumb ones but the un-asked questions). Have fun!

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
WaveRunner said:
Howdy gang!
I am a new member of RR and look forward to being an extra set of ears in the quest to figure out the unknown TG's. Been into scanning for quite some time, just never found a community like this.

Where might you be located Steve and what do you primarily monitor?

Jim<

Sac916

WaveRunner said:
Howdy gang!

I highly suggest updating your personal profile with specific info, also add a signature that documents the scanners that you use.

I think that's the easiest way to address issues, comments, and recommendations.

mkewman

antfreq said:
I highly suggest updating your personal profile with specific info, also add a signature that documents the scanners that you use.

I think that's the easiest way to address issues, comments, and recommendations.

and feel free to PM anyone who you see posting lots of wise and/or informative things. chances are, (and i speak for many of us on RR) they have no life and look forward to your pm. ;-)

WaveRunner

jimmnn said:
Where might you be located Steve and what do you primarily monitor?

Jim<
Jim,
I am in Adams County. I mostly monitor Adams County and Jeffco. But I always have my eyes and ears open for new TG's to monitor. As far as scanners, right now I am just using the PRO96 and Win96.

Scan-Denver

WaveRunner said:
Jim,
I am in Adams County. I mostly monitor Adams County and Jeffco. But I always have my eyes and ears open for new TG's to monitor. As far as scanners, right now I am just using the PRO96 and Win96.
Welcome to the group Steve ! Look forward to meeting you at our next scanner meet - Keep your eyes peeled for info on the date and time !

Happy Scanning !!

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
WaveRunner said:
Jim,

Welcome to the group Steve and excellent choice of radios.

Jim<

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Welcome Steve! I hope you enjoy this wonderful site as much as we all do!

RISC777

mkewman said:
and feel free to PM anyone who you see posting lots of wise and/or informative things. chances are, (and i speak for many of us on RR) they have no life and look forward to your pm. ;-)
Cute, pizza-guy-mkewman, cute. LOL :) At least let some of us have the appearance of having a life. Even us dumb ones. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.