Lockheed Martin system

Status
Not open for further replies.

captaincraig44

Premium Subscriber
Anyone monitored, or rather tried to monitor Lockheed lately? The control channel on 936.9MHz sounds like nothing i've heard before and the scanner won't track it at all. Anyone know what has been changed? Out of curiousity I might try to monitor it in conventional mode to see if any transmissions come through.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
Hearing their CC up here on 939.9625 with the ID 5B02 showing up on the display. 939.600 is quiet. Nothing out of the ordinary.

900 MHz propagation gets interesting at times with 900 systems in the Colorado Springs and Fort Collins areas. I hear an interval transmission from an LTR system on the 939.9625 freq up here some days.

Sprint/Nextel is also adding iDen sites on 900 MHz now so the fun we have with 800 MHz interference is now expanding to 900 MHz.

Phil.

captaincraig44

Premium Subscriber
I guess it could be some kind of iDen system interference that has popped up. It only occurs on 936.9. When the CC changes to the other freq, it tracks fine. Probably local interference only. I have not had the opportunity to try it elsewhere lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.