Travel time! Need Pro96 files for New Mexico and Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

STiMULi

I'll be passing through next weekend and I would love to have to file handy for the trip for NM and Colorado.

I will probably going I-40E to I-25N but I might head up to the 4 corners area from Showlow Arizona and then cut through central Colorado.

If any of you have a pro-96 file that will help me please let me know.

Oh BTW the final destination is Denver.

Thanks in advance!

Crossposted in NM and CO state sites

cristisphoto

Pro 96 Files...

Try the Database here on RadioReference and Of course the Yahoo group..
in the Files Section of course...egards
Crista

STiMULi

Thanks for the info but I am trying to save programming time. I am just looking for the Pro96 file so I can upload it into the Scanner.

cristisphoto

Pro 96 files

I feel you on that
Good luck
I guess you email some of the members and mayber they might them
Regard
Crista

STiMULi

What I am seeing in the Yahoo site is alot of files with 2003/04 dates. I guess that is better than nothing :)

I will have to update my Southern Arizona File and reload it as it is 01/2005

Last edited:

funcritter

For colorado, just do some searching. I out together some good stuff on my Pro-96 that I listen to alot. I just made a combination of the best of two files that I found for the Pro-96. I can't remember where I found them but they were on scanlist or something like that. Depending on what scanner you have and if there is software for it, you can simply import some of the codes from the site here into your scanner, it works good too!

STiMULi

Thanks! that was a great link!

I found one file at the Pro96 "Yehaa" site that was usable. I am still looking for Outstate Colorado and New Mexico.

Also

funcritter said:
... I out together some good stuff on my Pro-96 that I listen to alot. I just made a combination of the best of two files that I found for the Pro-96.

Depending on what scanner you have and if there is software for it ...

I have a Pro96. (Hence the title of the thread :)) Do you think you could zip that file up and attach it here?

Last edited:

funcritter

STiMULi said:
Thanks! that was a great link!

I found one file at the Pro96 "Yehaa" site that was usable. I am still looking for Outstate Colorado and New Mexico.

Also

I have a Pro96. (Hence the title of the thread :)) Do you think you could zip that file up and attach it here?

Yeah I'll be happy to attach it here, I'll have to do it Sunday afternoon though as it's late here and it's on my desktop computer. What I have on my scanner is CSP (thornton, fed heights, northglen, westy) Westminster/Arvada PD, Englewood PD, Aurora PD, Littleton PD. Theres more interesting things too, just can't remember what they are. Obviously lots of these are too busy to monitor at the same time (I have two scanners where I will often have CSP on one and Westy/Arvada on the other.

Edit: I just saw the link in the post above and that is the same file I am using in my Pro-96, it's an excellent setup. I just did some rearranging and I think I deleted a few things that I'm not interested in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.