DTRS Training for Emergency Responders

Status
Not open for further replies.

SECOEMS

I am looking for a power point presentation to base one off of for county wide first responders including law, ems, fire etc. I need to educate our personnel about the DTRS system before we go on the Digital Trunked System. If you have a power point presenation that you maybe could share that would be great.. Thanks

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
SECOEMS said:
I am looking for a power point presentation to base one off of for county wide first responders including law, ems, fire etc. I need to educate our personnel about the DTRS system before we go on the Digital Trunked System. If you have a power point presenation that you maybe could share that would be great.. Thanks

I am developing one to present at an amateur radio conference in Estes Park in early June but don't have it fully complete yet, when are you looking to give your presentation?

Jim<

SECOEMS

I am looking to do the Class as earlie was the 26 and 30th of May. I have a Power Point I can send to you also that I have put together I mainly wanted a Power Point to compare my stuff against someone elses. Most of my information came off of www.ccncinc.org. if you are developing one you might reference theirs. Thank you for your responces and questions.
Riley.

Status
Not open for further replies.