Metcom & Douglas County Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

RISC777

Am I the only one hearing Metcom dispatches on their Channel 3 (1787) and on Douglas County's dispatch (1053) at the same time?
`Doug

RISC777

Still occurring this evening as I listen. One radio set on Metcom Fire C3 and another on Douglas Fire Disp. Same thing out of both radios, no delay. Both on separate outdoor antennas. Very intriguing. (Not counting hearing that automated female dispatch voice from Metcom Fire Dispath on Douglas FD Dispatch.)

captaincraig44

Premium Subscriber
I have not experienced this yet. I have flipped between both TG's while there are comms on MetCom 3 and there is no activity on DougCo 1. This goes for the automated dispatch, field units and console dispatch. Are you sure you have the TG's programmed correctly (you don't have a Doug Co alpha tag on a MetCom TG ID for example)?

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
captaincraig44 said:
I have not experienced this yet. I have flipped between both TG's while there are comms on MetCom 3 and there is no activity on DougCo 1. This goes for the automated dispatch, field units and console dispatch. Are you sure you have the TG's programmed correctly (you don't have a Doug Co alpha tag on a MetCom TG ID for example)?

I had two different radios programmed thruout the weekend as well trying to duplicate this and it did not happen, even with lots of activity yesterday afternoon with all the South Metro, Parker and Douglas County depts dispatched on brush fires.

Jim<

RISC777

Intermod from somewhere, somehow. I was re-configuring everything, had three radios on those two... Took two out of the picture and left those two on one radio, "worked" fine as they should have. It was my screw up. Not it's just figuring out what I did so I don't recreate it or do it with other radios. LOL Thank you for the responses!
`Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.