Brighton Fatal as paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
BRIGHTON - One person died and four people were injured in an accident on westbound I-76 early Sunday morning.

Brighton Fire Officials said that at around 4:40 a.m. two cars collided head-on near the Frontage Road exit of westbound I-76, just north of Bromley.

Police said that a Chevrolet Cavalier with a male driver was traveling westbound and crossed the center line into the path of a Cherolet Prizm with four people inside. The cars crashed in a partial-head-on collision.

Ricky Bird, 20 of Brighton, was a passenger in the Prizm and died in the crash. Of the other four survivors, one was airlifted to a nearby hospital and the other three are at a Denver hospital. All four people are said to have non-life threatening injuries, according to police.

The identities of the people involved were not immediately released.

The cause of the accident is under investigation.

Last edited:
M

mpg0515

jimmnn said:
BRIGHTON - One person died and four people were injured in an accident on westbound I-76 early Sunday morning.

Brighton Fire Officials said that at around 4:40 a.m. two cars collided head-on near the Frontage Road exit of westbound I-76, just north of Bromley.

Police said that a Chevrolet Cavalier with a male driver was traveling westbound and crossed the center line into the path of a Cherolet Prizm with four people inside. The cars crashed in a partial-head-on collision.

Ricky Bird, 20 of Brighton, was a passenger in the Prizm and died in the crash. Of the other four survivors, one was airlifted to a nearby hospital and the other three are at a Denver hospital. All four people are said to have non-life threatening injuries, according to police.

The identities of the people involved were not immediately released.

The cause of the accident is under investigation.

That is horrible! I can't believe that anyone in that vehicle survived....

evilklown

wow that is crazy i would hate to have survived that and have to see them horrible pictures of the car smashed like that. also did you see the upper right hand picture towrds the bottom the car speaker is on the ground unbelevible..

Status
Not open for further replies.