A Favor???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfab

Can you guys keep an ear on the radio for a new Broomfield DTRS channel. I was informed they have a new ID, just not sure what it's for or if it's online yet! Thank you very much!

luke-1

Probably 1400. It hits daily with Broomfield PD radios. Not sure what they are using it for yet.

Luke

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
jfab said:
Can you guys keep an ear on the radio for a new Broomfield DTRS channel. I was informed they have a new ID, just not sure what it's for or if it's online yet! Thank you very much!

Have you tried 1400?? We see the stinking Broomfield radios key up there everyday but rarely any voice, who is this new id assigned to the street sweepers?

Jim<

jfab

jimmnn said:
Have you tried 1400?? We see the stinking Broomfield radios key up there everyday but rarely any voice, who is this new id assigned to the street sweepers?

Jim<
Probably! I will double check! Thank you both!

jfab

luke-1 said:
It is 1400-

Caught Broomfield PD on it this morning. Calling it Channel-6

Luke
Cool, thanks! That is strange because Broomfield PD only has four channels. I 'm sure that this is a public works channel though because Broomfield dispatch has that channel on their console.

Todd-NG

jfab said:
Cool, thanks! That is strange because Broomfield PD only has four channels. I 'm sure that this is a public works channel though because Broomfield dispatch has that channel on their console.

Broomfield actually had 5 channels prior to this new one. I have had all 5 of them in my scanner for quite a while now. This new channel makes number 6 for them and all 6 are listed in the database.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Todd-NG said:
Broomfield actually had 5 channels prior to this new one. I have had all 5 of them in my scanner for quite a while now. This new channel makes number 6 for them and all 6 are listed in the database.

That's correct:

0065 BPD Ch-1 Dispatch
0002 BPD Ch-2
0003 BPD Ch-3
0004 BPD Ch-4 Data
0005 BPD Ch-5 Tac
1400 BPD Ch-6

Talk about a new county not being able to get everything assigned in order by CCNC. Also the new Ch-6 appears to be more all agency relations, heard public works talking to PD and yesterday even NMFR talking to PD.

Jim<

jfab

jimmnn said:
That's correct:

0065 BPD Ch-1 Dispatch
0002 BPD Ch-2
0003 BPD Ch-3
0004 BPD Ch-4 Data
0005 BPD Ch-5 Tac
1400 BPD Ch-6

Talk about a new county not being able to get everything assigned in order by CCNC. Also the new Ch-6 appears to be more all agency relations, heard public works talking to PD and yesterday even NMFR talking to PD.

Jim<
OK! I have never heard their channel 5, so that's where I was thrown off! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.