Coors Amphitheater Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayDouglas970

Does anybody know where I can locate the frequencies for Coors Amphitheater? I searched the FCC database for Greenwood Village and was unable to find any onformation.

Thx,
Jay

cstockmyer

Greenwood PD I think does the outside security and traffic control, they are on DTRS system. As for the inside security, last I heard a private company does it. Can anyone confirm this?

fairrpe86

I am not sure who does what at the amplitheater. I do know that ACSO deputies work the shows but I am not sure if they are inside or outside security.

skipshark773

Last edited:

JayDouglas970

According to the CSC website their upcoming events page (Which is out dated) they don't seem to have any Coors jobs on there.
http://www.contemporaryservices.com/branch/denver/denver_events.html

I found that Argus Event Staffing, LLC is hiring security (plus other staff) for Coors Amphitheatre, Red Rocks, and Pepsi Center.
http://denver.employmentguide.com/jobdetails.html?JobID=1258896

Argus Event Staffing, LLC
6595 S Dayton St # 2200, Greenwood Vlg, CO
Their website is down when I tried
http://www.denvereventstaff.com

I'm not too sure who RRI is and was unable to easily find any information on an RRI in the Denver area.

I have a Uniden BCD-396T scanner that has the close call function, I guess I could use that but being a scanner novice, I'm not too sure where to even start.

Any more info is appreciated.

Last edited:

cstockmyer

When I was an explorer, the private security did the inside stuff. Like getting rid of drunks, mosh pits and so on. And LE did the outside, traffic direction and close off the streets. The only time LE went in was if the inside security got over whelmed. As for monitoring the security air, most of the streets are blocked off, I guess you could always walk as close as you could and use the close call or signal stalker. It's in the middle of the DTC so you might get a lot of other stuff, but it's worth a try right?

JayDouglas970

Just to let everybody know, I went to Coors Amphitheater but never got the chance to try to find any interesting communication. (i.e. Band crew communication, etc). Due to traffic and long lines I already missed the first band. My wife would have been pretty upset if I delayed us any more if I was tinkering with the scanner. =(.

Next time I up there, which should be before the summer it out, I will try again.

n0doz

Premium Subscriber
>I'm not too sure who RRI is and was unable to easily find any information on an RRI in the Denver area. <
RRI (Radio Resource Inc) rents radios out for various events, like concerts, Cherry Creek Art Festival, Grand Prix, etc. They use normal business freqs, so doing a search "on scene" will probably be your best bet. They have equipment in VHF and UHF bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.