I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelFire91

Database Admin
Hey guys, Long time no chat. I know I know, Everyone's been woundering where I've been.

First let me apologize for skipping out on the RR community without telling anyone. It seems as though my last log in was July 17th. But I figured I should let people know I'm back at least.

Not that anyone even noticed I was gone, but a lot happened that kept me from getting back to RR. In the course of 2 months, I lost my Job flying Weather Research aircraft, not due to anything in my control. (Some guys in our Deparment had a little crash, which caused our department to "re-evaluate" the research we were doing and didn't need as many people anymore.) So I have a new job flying Air Ambulances now. Which pays better but isn't quite as fun, still fun, just not as fun, but I'm still on the hireback for weather flights so we'll see where that goes. Also I've gotten engaged, I know I'm supposed to stay away from them but I can't help it.

So hopefully that's a good explaination as to why I've been gone, but I promise I'm back for now.

Thanks guys,
Kevin

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
I believe he meant radios. They get you into all sorts of trouble! :lol:

Phil.

BobWeb

Glad to see you back Kevin.

And yes, I, and am sure others, did notice you hadn't posted for some time.

Of course, this does not excuse you from processing all those DB updates you've missed. :)

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.