FRCC Larimer Campus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd-NG

skipshark773 said:
Does anyone in the Northern Co/FTC area know what frequency or system that the FRCC Public Safety folks have moved to? A quick browse through the FCC ULS shows them licenced to the frequency of 461.7375 but I still have yet to hear any traffic on this frequency.

http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&action=fcc&cs=WQFE832

I looked at a frequency allocation table that shows 461.7375 as a low power business frequency. Unless you are practically sitting in the parking lot you may not be able to here them. We use low power business radios at my workplace and once you get about 2 blocks away from the building the signal starts breaking up real bad.

skipshark773

I just caught the tail end of a transmission, I couldnt pause the scanner quick enough to make out who the user was though. It was definately repeated on 461.7375 with a PL of 118.8. Ill keep on the frequency today to try to confirm its use.

M

mpg0515

skipshark773 said:
I just caught the tail end of a transmission, I couldnt pause the scanner quick enough to make out who the user was though. It was definately repeated on 461.7375 with a PL of 118.8. Ill keep on the frequency today to try to confirm its use.

That is it, I just heard a couple of CSO's talking about a classroom of the FRCC Harmony Campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.