TGID 2151 on CSP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud

I have channel bank 9 in my Pro-96 set to the Lookout Mountain CC with all 63 of the CSP talkgroup IDs shown on the RR website listed for that bank.

I have repeatedly observed TG 2151 appearing while monitoring that bank in "closed" mode. TG 2151 is listed on the RR website as a Sheridan PD channel.

If this issue has been observed and discussed before, please direct me to the correct place to find an answer for this occurrance.

Thanks and 73,

The spud

LFRfreak

As of right now, it doesn't look like there's a good answer unfortunately. Take a look at the first thread in the RadioShack forum titled: Binary logic error within the 16 bit TGID field/Pro-96. I have been having this same problem with other talkgroups. If I really don't want to hear the radio traffic on the talkgroup(s) that keep appearing that shouldn't appear, I just lock them out. However, you will find that this will lock out one of the talkgroups that you have programmed into that bank also.

-LFRfreak

Last edited:

Spud

Ack...

Thanks for the info.

I will go forth and read about it. Hope some of the old programmers are still around to help them resolve the problem with their program.

The spud.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
The "binary logic error" TG is usually +/- 128, 256 or 512 from the TG in your scanlist causing the problem.

I had to go back to a CPU 1.1 internal firmware radio after upgrading my original 96 in order to keep from hearing Jeffco 1401 whenever I wanted to hear Weld ambulance 1913 (1913-512=1401).

You don't happen to have TG 2407 in your list do you? If so lock it out and see if Sheridan stops showing up.

Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.