Dougco FG 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFsponge

I am unable to hear Parker Fire out on a HazMat call in Inverness. (369 Inverness Pkwy, Ste 300. S.O. already on-scene if you're interested. 11-28-06 @ 1030) Dispatch assigned them to Fireground 4. It isn't in the DB but looks like it should be TG 1058. Haven't heard a peep out of that TG. I'm assuming this TG would be different from "Fire Tac 4" which is described as a mutual aid channel with Aurora. That TG is also currently silent.

Any ideas? Fireground 4 seems to be used quite a bit by Dougco dispatch...

Thanks!
Rob

RFsponge

Thanks!

Ah! Thank you. I doubt dispatch in Castle Rock would hear traffic on that from Inverness, or me in the northern part of the Tech Center at the moment...

Thanks again!

Rob

RISC777

RFsponge said:
...and they just popped up on DTRS. FG 3: Requesting testing vials for a substance inside there...
When they use the simplex fire grounds they usually will use Channel 3 to communicate with Dispatch. If you are not close enough to listen in on whatever simplex is being used, all you'll get is when they talk to Dispatch (or Dispatch talks to the incident Command) on Channel 3.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Remember that working South Metro incidents get a FG and Ops channel both assigned when they are dispatched, FG to talk on the fireground with other portables and Ops channel to talk back to dispatch in Centennial.

So "all units move to Ops 3 (DTRS) and FG 4 (simplex) for the incident" is typical.

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.